Thursday, July 31, 2008

FYP(I)

before, life was sad. fyp was top priority. it killed my life. everyday was report and meetings. i almost married my laptop and i swear, each time my lappy decided to play tricks and died on me, i would panic my guts out, curse, swear and cry.my acer laptop for two years and counting. you've served me well, going through thick and thin with me. and check out the mess i made, the creation of fyp.yes, we had a fyp portal to log all out meetings. bummer.before this fyp, i was an idiot to using excel. now i feel like a pro yo.so you see, fyp kills people. i have never been so serious all my life in RP, till now.i skipped two days of class just to complete my report, just so to meet the submission dateline. everyone was hectic, i saw the library being crowded during lesson times, which means many had skipped class too! i guess it wasn't just SHL but look, year three isn't really that glamourous after all huh!

it was a little breather for us all after the submission of our reports but hey, we still had our team presentation to complete! and yesterday, we could finally call it an end to FYP(I). It was SHL's turn for FYP(I) presentations. my team (ken, martin, willow, jasmine and me), was sheduled to present at 1530 at E64G. so we met at 1300 and did our last minute touch ups and preparations. I guess we all didn't feel much pressure intially. for me, i blanked out during our rehearsal and then i started to worry a little. I really started to feel nervous when we all started our actual presentation. i didn't expect to feel that way but i was scared and shaking :( oh well, i did miss out some points and it definitely wasn't my best presentation at all for i know i could have done a much better job. least now i know what to expect in FYP (II). i'm hereby swearing that i'll start on the right note and do a splendid job for FYP (II)! no more you to make me cry and loose focus. you got me down hard, but i'm trying to be so much better.
andruew and I (sibling! do you believe?)
andruew's team mates. last team to present, no wonder they all looked so bored.it's amazing how a presentation can make a person so hungry.saburi ken. jasmine sure changes out fast from her formal wear.
martin acting cute. (i know you love roses.)
xoxo jasmine danker :)
jasmine's a gym freak with hot legs.
my japo boyfriend.
cute not? (hahahaha!)

FYP(I) teammates: saburi ken, hong yiting (willow), zhuang jieying jin, jasmine diana danker, wong de yuan (martin)
hey guys, it's been a pleasure working with ya'll. thanks for tolerating and understanding. great job wallies :)













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaah ken sure looks a lot better in formal. HAHAHAHAHAH (are you reading this saburi ken??)

Anonymous said...

of course. cant wait to see you (nicola) in formal dress too!!! hehe