Wednesday, July 16, 2008

music: buckcherry: sorry

hey there, if you are reading this, i just want to let you know how much i miss you and i want to care. the memories are flooding back, the good and the bad. everything i do and everywhere i go, there's you. you are a gem, one i made ugly. one i took for granted and now i'm living in regret. you made me realise how horrible of a person i am. i'll never be good. i question myself everyday now, about what i want. there's only one answer, to have you.

this song, this song you sent when you were feeling like crap and i was not giving two fucks about you, is now the song that plays on and on for me. it's been ten months, so close to a year. looking back, it seems like forever. all the happiness, the ugly fights, the insecurities and what not finally made you stop loving. you are tired, you have moved on.

i keep telling myself now that it is my fault and it really is. i keep telling myself you were always there and i looked right past it. i'm to be blamed, i'm a let down to you and myself.

for all that i've done, i wanna make it up. for all that you have said, i still want it to come through. the friendster messages and the sweet smses, i hope one day i'll get again. i want to still be the only one you need, your air. i wanna watch the notebook and cry again in your arms. i wanna get those cute letters you write to me. i want your lego collection. i want to cuddle in you. i want to kiss you. i want you to need me. i want you in my life.

if i could, i'd write you letters telling you i'm sorry everyday, just like i did when you were away. if i could, i would leave you little gifts now and then. but i'm afraid of making you mad. i'm afraid of loosing you for good. how you cried for me then, i will never get again.

i can only apologize now. i'm sorry baby.

No comments: