Thursday, July 24, 2008

now honestly tell me.

have you felt insecure cos i don't love you right?
have i not been there for you when you needed me?
have i made you feel that you were so unworthy of me?
have i not brought joy into your life?
did the text messages not make your day?
was the palyfulness in me what you hated?
was my character too loud for you?
was my hair too dry for you?
was my height not tall enough for you?
were my braces not appealing?
were my commitments too tiring for you to handle?
was i too boring for you?
did i demand too much?
did i compare you?

the list goes on...





hey you, looking so fly, you got me smiling and i don't know why.
hey you, making me all shy, i'm blushing right now and i can't say why.
hey you, making me so scared, i'm trying to make you stay everyday, so tell me you'll be mine.
hey you, you make me laugh and feel good, tell me now that you feel the same way too.
hey you, i never meant to make you mad and sad, please hold me close again so i can make those promises to you come true.


i love you none the lesser but more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jinzhuang. i. miss. you.