Monday, July 28, 2008

music: sum41: with me

'life's a stage and all men and women, merely players.'as a little girl, i wanted to have every toy i saw. i wanted to play all day long and pretend that i was a princess in a fairytale.and i grew up to become a confuse teenager. everything seem to become problems that made me so scared and insecure of myself. and i grew up to know what being in love with someone was. many heartbreaks, many happy moments.
times, where i felt the world was coming down on me and i was just so drained and tired and lost, i just wanted to be home, hiding in arms that would make me so secure. (i never found it)
as i grew up more, things just got more complicated. i took up commitments which caused me my love life many a times. i was constantly busy but i was ok with it. i just needed to know that you were there by me. it make things so much better.
there were times i felt so alone, with no one but my commitments and just myself. i thought i was strong but it was times like this i saw how much of a fool i was to keep trying and believing that someone would come by and stay for long, without breaking my heart.
so here i am now, lingering alone, with my commitments and putting on my mask everyday. hey you, in my past blog entry, i thanked you for making me believe again and i was giving my one chance to you. i wonder if you ever saw that? i t doesnt matter now does it. i need to wake up.
stop and think. you keep asking me to grow up. am i that childish? cos if i was, would i have what i have today? would i be what i am today? maybe a failure in loving is more correct.
so there u go, with another and with your friends. i'm stranded in the rain. i hate rainy days. the sun, sand and sea calm my nerves for the moment, but the wound doesn't ever heal. so here i am, sitting with books that would bring me into the picture perfect world, one that doesn't exist. i try to take you away, it doesn't work. so here i am, wearing my mask on, ever so well.


No comments: