Wednesday, July 09, 2008

music: riahana: take a bow

'but you on quite a show
really had me going
now it's time to go
curtains finally closing
that was quite a show
very entertaining
but it's over now
go on and take a bow'

the weekend had been awesome! it was to tioman for my advance diving course with the school. it was so fun, what with seeing all the marine plants and animals. the company was great too. met new people who all shared common interest to do with the big blue sea :) pictures to be uploaded soon!

osim triathlon's this saturday and chris and i went to collect our race kits at roxy square today. it was drizzling when i was cycling there. bummer. anyways, my bike's over at her place now. i'll see it on friday again.

fyp is the big stress on me now..then again, it has always been. i so can't wait till it's over.

1 comment:

Smurfie's freediving log said...

Hey Jin! Xiao DiDi here. You have a tri bike? Cool! I want to see!