Sunday, August 03, 2008

i feel so free, no rushing, non at all. 
hardwork has been over and done with and i feel the need for a break.
said no to work today and suddenly i feel like i should have just went to work.
waited a whole day at home and i wonder if it even matters to you.
bum around in the end, watching videos and reading quite abit. napped in the noon too.
this is a lifestyle i never dreamt of. i don't think i wanna get use to it either.
i'd be glad to go back to my busy way of life, but would it matter to you?
i have thoughts that maybe god is doing all this on purpose to me, for taking too many things for granted. he wants me to learn, i get it alright.
i feel alone, and i don't like it at all.
but your simple textes makes my day and make me have faith :)


keep coming back home ok?

No comments: