Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JOHANN!

dear johann, though i've known you for less than ayear, you've become an important person in my great friends list. you've always been there when i was down and needed someone. for everything, i thank you :) even so, i can't help but post up all these unglam photos of us. haha!
you always entertained my many retarded ways of posing for the camera. you always played along with me, no matter how stupid it was.
you see, even when i was grumpy, you'd take that daring chance to pose for a picture with me.
and for all that, i always let you cam-whored on your own with my camera!

you see how you always like to act 'ah beng'.
and you like to act nerdy also.
even after using the toilet you requested for a photo to be taken!
you and me after being sunkissed all day long when diving at tioman.and as much as you entertained my crap, i entertain yours too okay! this is one of our most decent shots.
you look like a typical malaysian 'ah pek'.
for all that you've done, (that includes choking me with swimming pool water during training) i forgive and i thank you. (haha!) you'll remain in my special list long time. here's to an everlasting friendship!

xoxo

No comments: