Wednesday, August 13, 2008

happy holi-holidays!

it's early in the morning and i'm awake. happy holidays peeps, it's the beginning of a three weeks break.

plans for the day:
-meet chris for spine doctor's appointment at parkway
-ikea with longfei and chris (tampanies outlet)
-ride my bike back from chris's place

i feel lonely and i don't know why. last night i took mermaid on a long walk and it felt like an escape to me. away from troubles and deep thoughts. i wish you would all go away. i wish all of you never came in just to haunt me at the end of the way. my paper heart's bleeding. i don 't know how long; how much longer i have to wait for it to heal.

'it's not fair, how you are, i can't be complete. can you give me more? and all i know is, you got to give me everything. nothing last, you know i'll give you all of me. i'll give you everything that i am, one minute of everything that i've got. cos' i want to have a really true love, don't wanna have to give you up. stay up till 4 in the morning and the tears are pouring and i wanna make it worth the fight. what have we been doing for all this time? baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right.'

xoxo

No comments: