Sunday, July 22, 2007

lovin' my school yo.

republic polytechnic.
team republic.
school of sports health and leisure (SHL).
whatever you call it.
this school rocks sugar!
i've grown so much.
i can see the difference between myself and others from other institutions.
i like the idea of having a say in things.
i love how i work my arse off and people credit me :) (cheers to that)
brag 2007 (swimming)
we owed it big time!
we've got a first positioning for the following events:
-breaststroke relay
-freestyle relay
-individual men (free)
not to mention, we got a third for individual women too! (my champion, minhui, great job babes)
ahh...overall still..SHL we rock pebbles!
the after brag cam-whoring with xan and chris:

and my babe sam again:

oh and last friday, when we went to SunLove Home once again, i snapped a quick photo with Max, who has mental disabilities. He was such a darling :)

and ive finally mastered the 'art' of tying french plaits on my very own!

No comments: