Friday, July 20, 2007

it stings like a bumble bee.

and sometimes, people get tired, drained and they lose out.




hearing the silence, hearing the peace around, i so am not use to all these.





i remember the cartoons at my crib, i remember the smell of you. i remember when daddy saw.


i remember the bus rides and so much more. i wanna love you still, i wanna believe in you but babe, your actions prove so otherwise. it is the end, we know it, so why cant you tell me straight. why cant u come up to me in the face and say babe it's gone. maybe i'll smile or cry, but i would make me feel better. at least i know sweet that it is from you. i dont wanna hear no others. i wanna just sit like a crying child in a corner and hide my face. i wanna cry babe, i wanna scream it all out. everyday just makes me bleed more. ive become numb to the pain.





please dont hurt others too. my poor girl doesnt deserve this too.





today, i laughed, but it felt all too fake.





today, my girl mich msned me. we chatted and decided to meet next tues. everyone seems to be having guy problems.





i have a problem i realise. i cant trust guys no more.


i gave you my all babe. you threw me away, like an unwanted rag doll.





iheartyou



and words cant describe how much i love you mates. chucky, song and jas :)

No comments: