Thursday, July 05, 2007

i ran a thousand miles :)

gary made us train for the race next friday for fear that we would come in last.
so we put on our shoes and jogged.
it felt good i guess, to sweat it out.
with my ipod on, it took my worries away for the time being.
it felt like i could breathe again.
yikai was nice to pace with me :) thanks dude, i know i can count on you.
as life goes on for me, i have realize the new responsibilities that I have now and i really have been earnestly trying to learn to cope with them.
my dearest classmates who was also my team mate for events and facilities and management module keep doing the lamest things today, or rather, everyday. i guess he has been making laugh a lot la and that is good? or is it all too fake?
anyways, BOON and SHAM, I OVERTOOK you GUYS arr!!!! :D
today i texted you, today you replied, it makes me smile.
tomorrow, tomorrow, i will cheer my lungs out for you sexy boys :)






No comments: