Wednesday, January 05, 2011

sam and shannon's solemnisation.

congratulations you both, be blessed and happy a long time.the witnesses (lucas and i) with the married couple. (myself, saburi ken and samantha halley!)
this reminds me of old poly times, we'll always be kids at heart.








it being my first time at a marriage solemnisation and being sam's witness, i didnt know what to expect at all. but now i know. the feeling of excitment and nervousness, the feeling of happiness waiting to burst out. i wasnt the one saying my vows, i was just the witness at the side lines but nontheless i could feel the tears building up and it was a sudden flash back about how we have all grown up and moved along so quickly in life. it made me wonder if i would ever get married. it made me wonder if i would even find the right person. it made me so uncertain with my life. i was delighted for the both of them, but still, i couldnt help feeling envious on how they found each other. thank you my dears, for the invitation and allowing me to witness this whole moment.



No comments: