Sunday, October 05, 2008

music: The red jumpsuit apparatus: face down

in life, people make choices. sometimes, it'f for the worst and at times, good things blossom out of nothing at all. it's all part and parcel of growing up. i guess, that's what makes life interesting and worth living...don't you think?

i've made many differeny choices in my life. some without thinking and some with much hesitation. whatever i think that might be best for me, might usually just be the opposite. it's like tossing a coin, very unpredictable but it's all about taking risks.

so now, at 19, i've found a group of great friends of different age, gender and definitely character, i'm pretty sure i won't be letting go for a long while :) to my best girl friend of 11 years and counting, (you know who you are) it sure is pathetic that it's just the both of us left from primary school but what the heck! it's more than i can ask for. and then there's the poly mates. the different groups from the team to the classmates, these people made me realise how much i don't have to fake the way i am because they'd love me for me the way i am anytime and anywhere. lastly, the workmates! the awesomeness that i get every weekend cannot be compared to anything i learn in school. it's pretty much having too many brothers and a few sisters, but it's the same at the at of the day.

19 years of my life and the choices i've made has gotten me to where i am today. i'm a happy child. i have lovely friends by me and another who loves me more than i can imagine. for that, it keeps me going all the time.





sebby crab, now tht you're going to NS, it pains me so. no more crab meat during the weekends. how sad can that be :(

No comments: