Thursday, September 25, 2008

wed, 25th sept 08

mama mia, here i go again
my, my how can i resist ya

mama mia, does it show again
my, my just how much i missed ya

yes, i've been brokenhearted
ohh, since the day we parted
why, why, did i ever let you go

mama mia, now i really know
my, my, i should have never let you go



now that the lifesaving season is pretty much over, i'd say that my performance was alright but as usualy, could have been a whole lot better. but least for once, i dare say that this time around, i enterted the competition with a better mental state of mind. anyways, two weeks of break has made me gained weight and caused me to feel super uber unfit. now and then, i like to think that it's all a stupid illusion and that i'll wake up to have a hot bod like jessica alba and be a champion athlete. okok...as i was saying, i'd like to dream. haha! yea...so now that rp biathlon's coming up on friday, i feel so screwed cos' i'm serious outta shape. nevertheless, i wanna and will bounce back into shape again :)

wednesday. we didn't have to meet in school for fyp today. right, so we were all supposingly to be working on our report already but i've been lazy and admit, i haven't started. all that diving during the weekend hasn't exactly gotten outta be yet. geezz...

blooping; diving at tioman during the weekends was a short getaway and it sure did me good as usual. though i got bitten all over by moquitoes, got scratched by a bloodly cat when i was trying to 'manja' it and fell on corals and got scratched till i bled because the woman in front of me was so darn slow and not confident at all when we were cave diving, everything was fun. i bought meself a new log book and happily helped myself to my instructor's stamps in which i placed all over my log pages and insisted that he signed them all for me. i am so going back for more blooping around again and go on a bikini high. i swear, go diving is like being legally allowed to parade around in your bikini and no one would care if you were fat and ugly. it's like a bloodly norm and you would be having so god damn much fun that you wouldn't have time to be self concious about your fats hanging all out. haha. really.

anyways, i met the best friend for 'mama mia' just now. it was awesome like the rest of the musicals that i've watched. i love musicals so who am i to judge huh?




xoxo JIN

No comments: