Saturday, September 06, 2008

music: nicole richie: dandelion / britney spears: someday i will understand

in a few hours, it would be the heats for open water championships 2008. i'm starting to get the jitters. my aim would simply be to get into the finals. imma cross my fingers and pray real hard. when i wake tomorrow, i must have the will power to stay strong, physically and mentally. i want to and i will cos' i've waited so long for this day to come.




yesterday, i saw this couple which reminded me so much of her. days when we were together and i had thoughts of growing old with you. no doubt, i get the occasional pangs of i miss you and waves of sadness gush through me but oh well..what can i do now. move on already cos' you have.
i wish i could blow you away like a dandelion. away with all my worries and troubles. away with unhappiness in me. i wanna be truly happy and have someone hold me like no other for a long time. i don't wanna be broken time after time. i trusted and i still wish i could.





No comments: