Monday, October 06, 2008

music: ina: i wanted you

hello you, it was about 2 years ago when i was 17 still that i met you and thought that my world would be perfect so long as i stucked by the rules and played the game right. it was merely a short time together but it meant so god damn much. i knew i saw a future. i knew that you were what i wanted. i could see so much more than just puppy love that would fade.

so hello you, when you had too much to drink after the office party and i lay you down to sleep on the couch, you told me angrily to fuck off and go away. of course i was pissed and upset but i stayed by you and i hope you remembered that night still. and then there was the other night when i was being so petty and angry with you and i simply refused to listen to you. you had chased me back and wanted me to stay. at that moment, i could feel it that you were something so much more than the others i had.

goodbye to you, now i say. for so long you had lingered in me. i never knew i was never over you. deception. i told myself all the time that i didn't love you anymore. for that had happened, it tore me apart. i can't recall exactly what happened now but i know that day, i cried like hell while constantly calling you. i can still remember that day i had done my very first rescue and had requested to leave work early just to cab down to look for you. i couldn't take it, not at all.

away the memories shall now be. when i came over after school and played with the baby, nicholas. i had tried to let him watch spongebob on my laptop but scared him till he cried. thank you for those happy times. you were and will always be that friend; southpark.


xoxo

No comments: