Wednesday, October 22, 2008

music: india.arie: the heart of the matter

wednesday. no classes and no fyp meeting. i took the time to sit back and relax a little. as much as i tried to do my fyp, i don't exactly think that i accomplished much. and then i headed down to kallang basin swimming complex mid afternoon when it was raining to did some booking for my LS instructor test/ students. met up with jeremy and boy! has it been sometime since we last met but he's still as 'black' as ever!! haha. bummer. nothing much has been happening and i wonder sometimes why my life is so stagnant. haa! till the extent that i changed my toe nail colour twice today just cos' i couldn't decide what colour to paint. hmm..i actually think that i should keep my nails painted they look so dry and ulgy..unglam in other words. now as i sit typing out this entry, i'm thinking how fat and unfit i've become since season ended. arrgghh! i swear i really have to get up and do something about the flabs.



so i've been thinking a lil' and i realise how much i should open up my <3>
'i've been learning to live without you now, but i miss you sometimes.
the more i know, the less i understand, all the things i thought i knew, i'm learning them again.
i've been trying to get down, to the heart of the matter, but my will gets weak and my thoughts seem to scatter but i think it's about forgiveness, forgiveness.
even if, even if, you don't love me anymore.'


No comments: