Saturday, December 02, 2006

music: bon jovi: thank you for loving me

ive been listening to slow, sad love songs over and over again.
yea, they always said that it would make you feel worst, but i beg to difer.
it brings back fond memories and most of all, it helps me cry it all out.

why'd you gotta be the one who makes me feel unpretty now?
im trying to do all the right things nowadays.
i swim it all out.
doing laps up and down the pool and flashbacks of memories still come to mind.
why babe?

i tell dexter that i find it hard to go to work.
why?
when i see my locker, i see you. the cute lil' care bear you made for me still remains. the pictures we took are still stuck to it too. I arranged them babe. I made them look pretty.
i dont wanna tell others how the fairytale ended.
it cuts like a knife and i tear.

i loved you.
did you see that right?
i wonder.

No comments: