Tuesday, November 28, 2006

baby baby, do you know how i feel?


saved as southpark in my cell phone and in my heart.
funny how we met.

one thing i said i would never forget...
[ on the cell phone with you at plaza singapore.
k: where are you, i cant see you.
me: look up and you'll see me.]
you literally looked right up to the ceiling.
that got me rolling over with laughter.
babe, i remember.

i guess i hadn't understood at the beginning.
i guess i was protecting you in the wrong way.
you hadn't liked it, you hadn't seen the good of it all.
now it's all gone.
babe, i'll still remember.

i dont remember lying no more for i had treasured what we had.
why'd you have to loose faith in me.
i may never know.

no amount of heartfelt words will work on you no more.
not even if i fall down on my knees and cry.




why'd i have to get myself hurt again?
ive been putting on a mask.
that's what an actor does best. have i mastered that skill all too well?
today, i want to be alone under the stars. maybe the silent night can calm my nerves.

southpark no more.

2 comments:

History Maker said...

Wow..... are u alright?

=)

Be Blessed!

Anonymous said...

Hello...