Friday, November 24, 2006

RP's cheeringleading totally "rock".

POWER.
i heard about it from my friends.
and so i made an effort to lift my butt from the chair and comfort of my classroom to go to the agora at 1pm to catch the cheerleading performance.
i was DAMN excited LOR and i could hardly stay calm at all.
and at last i saw it with my OWN EYES.
there it was right before me...RP's very own JIGGLY PUFFS!!!...ooppss..i meant..erm...SEXIST, HOTTEST and not to mention COOLEST cheerleaders.
shucks! i hadn't brought my camera to school today if not i would have taken wonderful shots of the JIGGLY PUFFS.
HAHAHAHA!!!
it was really hilarious LA.
i mean they were so "YEA YEA...GO RP GO RP...(of course in their "squeakest and sweetest" voices.)
they were so "i am totally like those cool cheerleader in the states."
when of course, they were far from them. like totally.
anyway, i guess i have to give them credits also la.
after all, they were erm...NEW.
WELL DONE JIGGLY PUFFS!
I LIKE TOTALLY LOVE THE OUTFIT AND THE TUMMIES :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! NICOLE!! Its your Paris!! You had a whole entry dedicated to the Jiggly Puffs!! Amazing how their tummies actually comes alive ar!! hahahahaha!!!