Saturday, November 11, 2006

goodness gracious me.

cognitive module today.
goodness gracious me, the faci turned out to be yet another male guy who just couldnt seem to STOP asking questions!
like, what the hell man, couldnt he see that everyone was already restless?
and you know what is freaky?
whenever he asked a question, he would turn and look and sheena and i.
man were we freaked out.
and you know what was hilarious?
the way he drank his ribena!!!
he was slurping away like some guy who had never tasted such great ribena.
LOL.


anyway, i hesitated coming to school today.
I woke up feeling like crap and my tummy was hurting like no one's business.
i went to the toilet bowl and sat there for like what had seemed forever.
shheesshh...
i have no idea what i ate that crapped my morning.

i cabbed to school and guess what?
I slept most of the day away!
man did it felt good.
haha.

i was chatting with sam on msn while browsing through misso's blog during presentation.
HAHA.
i just couldnt concentrate.
teehee.

ohh, not to mention, i am blogging in class.
:D
meeting my bestie dawn later.
i can hardly wait.

ciao!

1 comment:

History Maker said...

Talking abt sleeping ur way through. Today, I slept for a while. Still feel tired... due to that IPPT thingy. Now aching. =(