Friday, December 22, 2006

tears.

you finally called.

"maybe we weren't meant to be."

it hurt baby and im tearing.
like you would believe me.
no matter how much i say, i guess to you it'a all just a load of rubbish.

why in the fucking world does love actually exsist?
you brought me in and you ended it.
and now, im just left alone, helpless, for i never quite understood anything.
you wont say, and no one else knows, so what am i to do?

how can i pretend that nothing happen?
because it did.
three months meant so much, i saw a freaking future.
you crushed it.

you dont believd me no more.

i cannot say how much it fucking hurts.
sometimes i go crazy.

sometimes i force myself to believe that things will get better when i know it wont.

so much for my happy endings..i know you are happy now without me.

i am probably deem as the bad guy.

if i cry you a river, would you believe me?

our memories makesme smile still.

No comments: