Sunday, April 24, 2011

yea sure, there have been times that i wish i was someone else. many a times i feel insecure and unwanted. but then most of the time, i feel contented and happy with who i am. im not sure if my confidence scare people away sometimes, but i accept the way i am and i do love myself for me.

sometimes, i wish what i wanted would come true or go my way. sometimes i wish i can shake people awake and make them see how i can be wonderful. i hate feeling jealous or insecure. it kills me. it makes me wonder what about me that people dont like. why is it so easy for some while so difficult for me to find the right one.

you know i get lonely sometimes and i really need someone to lean on and hold me. there's only so much of independence and strong in me.

and sometimes, it sucks to see someone you are fond of belong to another.

being a tin man still sounds good to me. hmm.

No comments: