Monday, April 04, 2011

it's my birthday again.

and then i turned 22 this year. quiet unlike the previous year, though i wished there were endless celebrations and everything was fun and loud. im your girl next door dramaqueen, i love the limelight so yea.

but its been good by far. the important people in my life and the simpleness of the get together for my birthday :)

i've still been receiving awesome presents still, so there really is no down side to anything in comparison to past years. great friends and family = great useful gifts that have always been on my 'want and need' list. haha, loving it all!

but you know what's the ultimate gift by far? being a part of team singapore! i guess i've had my doubts and have had expected greater reactions from my parents upon hearing my good news, but i think i've cleared it all away and i really am just contented to have gave it my all and got in. my dream come through really. my life feels on track now. perhaps given more time, my parents will be more expressive to me and show me that they've really got my back and are proud of my achievement. because this is really important to me, because this has always been what i wanted.



i am happy turning 22. it's going to be good, because i'll make it awesome :)

No comments: