Friday, April 01, 2011

music: david guetta feat rihanna: who's that chick

patience, endless supply of hope and alot of emotional ups and downs. i've got a D finally! i didnt let dr low down, i didnt let my parents money down, i didnt let my hardwork go to waste and i didnt let myself down! it was like double the pressure to anticipate this module's result. i was a nervous wreck, delaying the check as i was too afraid. and then i got too eager to check and attempted to do so on my iphone but to no avail. it was like the longest train, bus and walk home. so when i finally saw the result, i was first relief that i cleared it. and then i got really excited and started bouncing and dancing around the house announcing my achievement. i patted mermaid, my mom hugged me and i said 'woohoo!' way too many many times. haha. see how easily contented i am?




and im really excited to know the final selection results for arafura games this saturday!!!




my life is picking up and im feeling good too. i'm growing up for good i hope. making a change isnt easy but its been good :)





No comments: