Monday, January 04, 2010

2010.

happy new year yo. time flies like a rocketship. i hate the idea that i'll be 21 in a few months to come. sigh! im aging and i feel so horrible about it. with no career, no money, no looks or body and no partner, i'll so be left on the shelf soon. haha. crap man.

i pray that 2010 will be a fresh start for me. i hope bad things dont come my way. i hope i have no more drama. i want a nice start and a nice end. i pray that the gods hear me and throw me some cute ass white sufer boy with platinum blond hair. (ok fine, im just joking.) nontheless, i dont want anymore drama mama break up love story shit la. so painful, my heart cannot take anymore now that im getting older. lol.


anyways, when the clock striked midnight and it was 2010 already, i watched on at the firework display at sentosa and i really couldnt figure out why i was smiling. i wasnt thinking but yet i felt contented at that very moment. for years now, this was the first time i was single, with no partner. as always, i was usually working at sentosa with my awesome work mates but never have i looked up at the fireworks display and felt this way. it was as if i was so at peace really. and after that, i thought to myself about my life and i realised how much i loved my friends so very much. the people whom i may not often see, like some of my sentosa work mates, were the ones who actually made me so happy in my past years. they maybe see me only once in awhile and they may not know me well enough but we've been through years together like that and unconciously, we've grown to know and understand one another. now truly, these are the people who havent judged me and who accept me for who and how i am. i am truly blessed to have all this brothes and sisters by me for the past 4 years that i have been working in sentosa's beach patrol. it's like i know i never hafta worry because i have so many supports and back ups. i should be happy with what i am now, the company of people who love me back :)




my mind's a little messy and i may be lost for words to say now but nontheless, i know with each passing day now, i am moving on. because i am determined and because i know i have so much more that i can look forward to. 2010 behold! imma start living my life right from now on with no regrets!


xoxo.

No comments: