Wednesday, January 06, 2010

because this was the song, our song.

i remember when i lay in your bed and fm static was playing 'tonight' on your lappy. that was the first time that i had heard the song and i loved it instantly. i remember us being passionate and real. it was honest loving, it was just you and me and we were so in love in each other's arms.

there were so many flaws and there were so many ugly truths and happenings. but i gave it all up, i put them away. i tried hard, i really did. i wanted us to work. i loved like never before. i cried and hurt thinking it was all worth it. it was, it still is.

yea, i havent exactly been the one to keep, the one who has it all and could give you all. but i think i deserve the credits for giving my all. there will be no more explanations on why we never worked out. it cant be explained can it now? how do you explain feelings that fade? cos' it happened to you. if everything i did could keep you loving me, i think we would still be together. but it didnt work out. you called quits finally. i wish to hate you but i cant. i dont and wont ever.

i still miss you on many nights. ive never felt more alone than ever on such nights. it feels just like yesterday that you walked away b. perhaps everything about us is fading into the background. im learning to move on but ive never taken so long to go on before. it feels so stagnant, it feels too hard.

i dont wanna move from my corner now. i wanna put fm static's 'tonight' on replay and just cry my heart out now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]