Friday, December 18, 2009

bali awaits.

because i can feel you trembling in my bones.the excitement hasn't kicked in yet but really, i am looking forward to Bali in hours to come. i have nevertheless to say, drifted far off into the holiday mood. yes yes, i do feel guilty about missing practical-lab class tmr and that said, i feel damn horrible that i am way behind my own timetable in studying/revising. sigh! sigh! so much to do and so little time, not to mention, this christmasy season is so getting on to me. anyhow, i do hope that this Bali holiday will be refreshing and when i get back, I'll be more focus after having had an (i know it will be) awesome 5 day break :) sun, sand and sea, i could never ask for anything more cos' that's where home is to me.

okok, as I'm typing this, I'm starting to feel a little giddy rush of excitement in me already. oohh laaa laaa, i cant wait to feel the warm sun shinning down on me and my toes feeling the wet soft sad with the gentle waves brushing against my ankles. Bali, you are paradise to me now, even though I'm not even on the plane to you yet.

so peeps, I'll be gone for abit and whoever whom i haven't told that I'll be away, if you read this, please know that i am having the time of my life in Bali but fret not, I'll be back on Tuesday cos' really, i cant bear to leave my lovelies back here in Singapore. in the mean time, take care and have fun yo.




xoxoJIN

No comments: