Monday, November 09, 2009

music: mariah carey: i want to know what love is

my exam is almost in a week's time and i still can't seem to find the motivation to devote myself entirely to the books. there are so many things going on with myself. the weekend were spent having school, coaching and resting because i was feeling so horribly sick. kinda like tired sick but im better now, apart from coughing.

i promised myself to do well for the last quiz this friday and so, i really am trying my best to focus focus focus. sigh! so much to do but when the motivation isn't in you, to amount of time can be useful.




that aside, i've been feeling so hesistant about letting new people into my life. i'm scared to be honest. i can't decide what the hell is wrong at all. i yearn for all the laughter and cosy time with friends, yes, just friends. i guess i feel the safeness in them as compared to just someone alone now. then again, i miss just lazing around at the beach and dreaming my time away. school kills everything somehow :(

No comments: