Thursday, January 31, 2008

When I needed someone so badly, was anyone there? No. I look around, so desperately, and I see no one. No dawn, no jasmine, no ken, no Jason. I needed a shoulder, so badly. I needed just a person to hold me close but no one was there.

I don’t blame anyone, but myself. I don’t have much friends. Now, I wonder why. Now I look at myself and I so hate the way I am. Friends who always said they would be there for me, can’t always stand by their words. It is not their fault but mine. I brought all these misery against myself.

I could have taken the easy way out and be a very happy girl, but I chose to want this life. You say that I’ve got little friends and yet, you want me to stay away. I don’t understand anymore. I’ve never cried and felt so alone when I’m upset, until now.

I’m here in the last cubicle of the toilet in school, can anyone hear me? I keep calling, I keep hoping but no one comes to take me away.

You yell, you tell, you ignore me and you accuse me, all in front of the world to see. Do you not respect me? I was the one who built a team, the one who save lives and smile at friends to brightened their days. The one perhaps people looked up to. For you, I crumble. For you I lost all. Goodbye world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jin, Cheer up. Just wanna let u know that i have been reading ur blog.

Cheer up. U have always add joys to our life and i am sure that people would like to do that to yours too.

Stay happy always.

Gladys said...

It's me.

You lose your friends because you don't bother to keep in touch.

Sometimes I wonder if I still know you.

Anonymous said...

woman what happened? you have my shoulder to cry on okay. all you have to do is ask. love ya babe.

Anonymous said...

DONT BE SO EMO! you know im always here okay. you are still the SAME OLD JIN that brightens and save lives. (even though you're such an ass to me HAHA). dont be bothered by what people say, you know there are still people who love you <3