Friday, January 25, 2008

i spent the nights at her place, insisting that i would wake at 5am to cab home to change for school. when the alarm went off and she woke me (as usual), i was too tired to move and so i lay there listening to her ask me if i coudl afford to skip class. i answered yes, but with a very guilty feeling in me. and then i spent the next 10minutes just lying there in bed with her by me, worrying about my gpa.

is that dumb or what?

anyways, when we finally woke, with me whinning and kicking the shit out of her in bed, i had the impulsive thougt of chopping my fringe off. i had wanted to do something to my hair like ages ago, but i just couldn't decide what la. and so with no hesitation, we bathe and headed downstairs to eat and then chop my fringe plus wash my hair in which the lady said was not long but very long.

i'm so not use to my 'bouncing' fringe now. i opted for a layered fringe this time around instead of straight thick bangs like the last time around. now, i'm secretly killing my thoughts of not cutting straight bangs instead. maybe it was cos' people had said my previous bangs were what they called, 'too much'. arrgghh!

so today was 'mr and ms rp' at the trcc. wow, everyone had thought that this year was so darn grand and what not, but guess what? it really wasn't that 'omg! wow!' at all la. and our mr and ms shl, vincent and jasmine, didn't brag the title but instead, took away the 'mr and ms sunkiller' title, together with the first runner up title. i guess they were as good as the winners :) and they have done us proud. well done guys! i guess there were more derserving winners though..hmm..oh well...plus, sam's ermmm 'you know who' was sitting behind me and he was so hilarious with his remarks yo.

oh oh, we got our shl beauties daisies each...or was it dandelion..not samanthahalley!
now, i've got to go rest my voice for tomorrow's emceeing.

hello ken, if you are reading this, stop poking my fats when i'm tired!

No comments: