Thursday, August 30, 2007

all i wanna do is to fall back into love.

friends are people who like you for you even though they know eveything good or bad about you...right? then why do some discourage? then why do some frown?

ive thought for so long and so hard. i think about the consequences, i think about what would come, i think about all the things that i have to understand and accept and guess what, i want it. i promise to be so different. i priomise to try. i promise, i'll make a change in myself. i trust you and i need you to trust me as well. you are scare and so am i. we'll get through it together :) all i am asking, is for you remember that i am me and not someone else you know.

i still cant believe that it happened, and i need a reasurance in what you said to me again. cos honestly, i feel that i am not good enough for you. i feel like nothing and guess what. no one has made me feel like that before.

1 comment:

rudolf said...

woohoo! I'm a friend!