Wednesday, August 01, 2007

music: linkin park: what i've done

there are times when one likes to listen to a certain type of music just to be able to think or feel an emotion.

tonight, i choose this song. it doesn't stop playing on my laptop. i close my eyes and i breather deeply. i feel at ease for a moment, but then it all comes back in when i open my eyes. once upon a time, i had everything. i let them all go. i did everything wrong.



"for what i've done, i start again and whatever pain may come, today this ends, im forgiving what i've done, i'll face myself to cross what i have become, erase myself and let go of what ive done...'



i still wish for someone to be there to hold me close and make me smile. i wish for you, yes you, if you know who i am refering to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont be so sad lah!

Come on! you are Baywatch! You is style girl!
1 clap fpr Jin :D

Anonymous said...

feelings long lost now are back. just from that one instance i held you in my arms again. just that one simple hug. and for once you responded. a tingle, i could feel on my back. it was you. stroking me ever so gently. i smiled, when you weren't looking. im still shy. pardon me. i couldnt take my eyes off you. forgive me.

:)