Saturday, August 11, 2007

music: maria carey: always be my baby

it's a saturday morning and i am home. when i woke this morn, i was smiling. just last night, i was feeling like crap, all stressed up and sulking. well, looks like i got up on the right side of bed this time around. anyways, i had this song already playing in my mind and i quickly grabbed my lappy to find it. anywas, i havent got any plans except that tonight im meeting my girls at 6 and before that ive got to meet ken to buy materials for monday's class. oh yea, and i wanna go do some last min practicing in school. dang, but first, ive got to get the room keys from my captain.

last night, i was so down. to the core i swear. i was like on the verge of tearing. actually, i did cry i guess. i was so stress. you know the feeling when you are so scared and stress? i felt that way. many a times, i feel like i havent done enough, i havent put my best foot forward. i feel so afraid. i dont even know how to describe. it sucks even more when the whole world tells me that ive got so much potential. i want to believe them, but each time, i feel like im usless.

so here i am, listening to songs by maria carey, still in bed and waiting for an sms that'll make my day. tomorrow's my competition and it just so is saddening that narene cant come anymore to watch :( anyways, i'd rather she rest and do well for her trials.

ciao for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you honey! <3

-Sammuh-

underthesea said...

nareen told me she might be coming dwn to support you just now.

Anonymous said...

haha, thn you can go&tag me more often. anw, nice job during still water tht day (:

Anonymous said...

boo hoo!!! take it easy girl! u know who i am :)