Sunday, September 02, 2007

the lil' raindrops from my eyes.

a picture speaks a thousands words, so what makes words? growing up feels weird enough, i guess people's expections change too. there are days where i ought to slap myself a million times, thinking that the world revolves around me. people never distrust me before. my words were always correct..till today..you read me wrong. anyways, i guess i am still stupid enough to keep my hopes high and trying to think positive. mommy please say you lil' girl is dumb. you never taught me about the other side of life.

i cant help crying and feeling so sad. i think again and again about why i am here today. i try to think of the brighter side of life, but guess what? i still think you are outta my league and i hate myself for thinking you are not. perhaps ive met my match. weird enough, the same sex. i never wanted to be the one hunting. ive never hunted before.

and mommy, why'd you give birthe to a girl who is so emotional?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey bumbum. youre only 18 !!!! youre not supposed to be bothered by stuff that are sooo minute!

think about it, there are so many 18 year olds out there who have suffered soo soo soo much more.

so dont complain and be happy with what you have ok. i love you millions! you know im always here if you need someone to talk to, crap with, laugh at ! hee mwahhh <3

j u s t i n . z said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
j u s t i n . z said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.