Tuesday, January 23, 2007

screwed up thoughts and aching mucles.

it's been a while and i still think of it.
my past haunts me still now and then and many a times, i wished i hadn't did certain things that i had done.
but what am i to do now but to move on?
i learn and i try hard never to repeat my mistakes again.
i want that one thing that i may never get again.
i sit in silence and stare into blank space.


it's funny how people can be so cunning. i never knew i would one day meet such a person whom i treated and trusted as a friend to turn around and stab me in the back. how could you say things that werent true? how could you go around spreading something so mean? one that had caused me to loose something so dear. what is your motive? i really dont know. i do know that you've won and i've lost though. i got ditched honey, he didnt want me no more. i hope you are happy now.


i wanna force all aching musles in me out.
i think i might just curl up and die.

No comments: