Wednesday, January 17, 2007

music: n'sync: this i promise you/ i drive myself crazy

it's a mid-week, wednesday.
RP had a two day break because of OPEN HOUSE. (meaning, we had a long weekend)


yesterday, (TUESDAY, 16/01/2007) i was at CHANGI AIRPORT from 4AM all the way till 10AM.

j u s t i n . z flew off to WASHINGTON to study for SIX MONTHS.
DADDY flew off to VIETNAM to follow LKY to do a REPORT. he'll be back on SATURDAY.

i guess the whole thing about being BROTHERLESS for six months hasnt exactly kicked into me yet. SIGH! it was really weird and i guess to me, it had happened all too fast.

LICIA had stayed over. COLIN had came over to pick MY MOM, LISH, MY BROTHER and I up to the AIRPORT. my dad stayed home to sleep since he had a flight later on that same morning. we all had hot drinks since we were all freezing. after my brothe rhad checked in, a whole group of his guy friends turned up. like WOW. i mean really it's cool that ONLY ONE person is flying off and A WHOLE GROUP turns up. thinking back, i im proud of my brother. well, at least it goes to show that he's rather well-liked. anyway, the emotional part came when we swere all satdning outside the departure gates and THE GUYS all lined up for a handshake (totally hilarious for awhile). my brother leaning down to hug my mom and THEN ME :). obviously, he kept the last one for LISH. watching them hug made me tear a lil'. everyone could see that they were resisting leaving each other. i could see her teary eyes and she was trying to hide. so anyway, he bid his final goodbye and quickly went in. i guess my brother wanted to leave quickly too. knowing him, i guess he didnt want us to see him cry.

I MISS MY BROTHER already.
i just got an email from him though.


anyway, these were some of the photos i took while having a FAREWELL DINNER at STAITS KITCHEN at HYATT HOTEL on SUNDAY.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...now i see ur bro...did see him in cat high b4 lah...

and being brotherless for 6 months...*sad*