Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I WANNA HAVE A SMASHING 2007!

a new year = a refreshing start


NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
1) do well in school (DUHH...)
2) reach my peak in lifesaving (COMMONWEALTH NEXT YEAR?)
3) do a major performace in drama
4) read more
5) manage my KA-CHING$$$
6) spend more time with my besties, silly boy and family (PLUS MERMAID)
7) work work work
8) handle alocoholic drinks (LOL)


i feel kinda like im getting old. SIGH!
another year means i get a year older.
arrww well...at least im turning 18 :)
no one's gonna nag at me and say i am an underage drinker.
im gonna start year two in RP soon and i can hardly wait.


dawn says that 2006 had been a bad year for us. love mess and all.
she tells me that this year would be better. she promises me.
i hope so my babe.

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE.

No comments: