Wednesday, January 10, 2007

music: paris hilton: nothing in this world

im in school.
math module.
it's breakout two and timecheck, it's 12:39pm

i just went down to with rudolf, samantha, rachelle and sheena to grab some stuff.
i bought a bottle of mineral water, hair clips (cos' i was dumb enoughto leave my rubberband and hair clips in the school's shower on monday after training), peppermint green tea (my itchy mouth insisted that i needed something minty) and that that..what's it called?....plaster thingie for muscle aches and etc.

and so here i am now all plastered and feeling hella SHIOK. oh did i mention? mathew that silly brat said that HE HAD panadol and said that he would pass it to me at the AGORA. guess what? i ended up bumping into him on the way to the BOOKSHOP and he HAD ACTUALLY BOUGHT panadol for me. bleah. haa...good thing he was smart enough not to get the PINK MENSTRUAL PILLS. wahahaha.

sam's sleeping in class (what's new) and im feeling bored. aarrgghh!!! im looking around the classroom. everyone's doing their own thing. no one's actually doing WORK. muahahahaha!

im smsing kenny chong. i think the fella's gone kuku. haha. he's talking about him being dead and desending to hell still. bahh...that southpark.

hadif's back and he's peeking at me blogging :D

mathew's asking me to go for a walk. ERRR...i know the school's really green but erm...a walk?? hahahahaha. silly!!!!!!!!!!!

okie..im gonna make myself look like im doing work just to make myself sastified.

ciao people!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: