Tuesday, November 01, 2011

-forever and always.

hello you, do you remember me? we were friends, good friends in fact but i have no idea to whatever happened to us. the distance is evident, the tension is weird and we don't even talk anymore. it breaks my heart, i've never had a friend come into my life and walk away. i treasure each and everyone of you and i still wonder what went wrong. i always will i guess, i miss you. i feel the hurt and it pains me to look at photos that we have together. those were the days when we all got along and shared laughters. those were the days when i felt like my life was complete because i had friends like you with me. but it was all gone too soon. i'll always be affected by you. they say that this is part and parcel of growing up and we all have to suck it up and move along. i'll always wish you the very best and i'll always be looking out for you. no matter how hurt or angry i may be at you, i'll always be more than happy if you come back. but till then, i've learnt to let go.

No comments: