Friday, February 11, 2011

you made me love you over and over again and again and then you break me all the time.

pls tell jin zhuang tat i miss and love and adore her very much

also let her know kenny wans commitment and wans nobody nobody but her.

just let her know i love her.

and this time,its for real and for good.





U never understand the true meaning of losing someone u love until u can love someone more than u love urself.

I dun wanna lose u Jin.





I ensure there's no more heart ache or heart break.I'll make u feel like u r the only girl in my world.hugs.it'll all be smooth sailing.I'm ready to give us a status





Baby I wan ice cream too!haha.let's go tau huay n icecream n durian when I'm home.haha.evil u.now lips abit swollen.haha.

Jin,u think we'll ever work out?I wanna make this last.really do.no second thoughts about this.


No comments: