Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i said screw you valentine's day.

but my awesome frBoldiends have been by me all this while. they have been helping to heal me and make me feel better.


from cassandra:
ok here jin. must be touched ok because its so gross and it doesnt rhyme but who cares. HAHAHAH.

so dont you worry your golden little horsetail
people throw rocks at things that shine (your braces)
but the jury's out, my choice is you
...this friendship is ours.

'cause I love the way your eyes become like lines
and how you always make my day
so dont you care about what people say
they don't see you like I dooooooo ~~



from dawn:
she surprised me! called me very unexpectedly and told me to go downstairs. bff had picked me up a stalk of rose and drove to my place before heading home just to make me cheer up and feel better!



how can i not feel better when i have them all :)

No comments: