Friday, October 29, 2010

open water championships 2010.

it's been a good sporting year, at least for me. the upexpected happened and i cant complain because i was loving every moment of it all. i guess it's always true when they say just have fun. i did and i really enjoyed everything, from the competition to the friends around. im no new face already and maybe some people are just plain bored of seeing the same old faces but i have no intentions or whatsoever to stop anytime soon. the love i have built for lifesaving is beyond words can describe. now that my years of hard work is starting to pay off, it simply is just pushing me forward for more. photos!!!


i was delighted to join team sta this year. a blessing in disguise. it really wasnt an easy start, i found it difficult to adjust because i was home sick to team rp. but i adapted and settled. i knew it was for the better and it paid off just right the way i forsee it to be. either way, i must say that i am happy with my performace and with the move i decided to make this year. no regrets. my true friends and always will be team mates understood and supported me all the way and i saw and felt it myself. what more can i ask for when i have friends who just wants the best for me.

No comments: