Friday, February 12, 2010

'i think about you in the summertime'

happy songs would make me feel good for abit but then the feeling just fades when it ends. i know i am darn right good enough to be treated way better. i know i deserve the best that i can ever get. i am worthy of everything. i have to think this way, because it's by far time that i shut the negative comments of myself out of me. gone gone gone are the days where i melt oh so easily. because of one who made me realize how horrible love can be. what really was or is the point anymore.

i dont wanna be no third party. i dont wanna be a rebound. i dont wanna be for the time being. i dont wanna be more in love than you are with me. because i think ive tried many ways to grasp this fucked up thing called love and its really horribly painful.

i just wanna lock myself up with chains everywhere and not fall in love anymore.

No comments: