Thursday, June 04, 2009

all the world's a stage, and all men and women; merely players.

once upon a time, i had the world seemingly planned out for me. it was one stage after another, easy peasy. i didnt have to worry much about what would lie ahead for i knew there was something planned, something for me and my friends. it was that once upon a time in which we had all been in a 'safety zone' where could only explore and go that far.


now once upon a now however, things have changed. the 'safe zone' has magically been lifted away and we are all suddenly alone. it is now that we realise how much there is to life and reality, how much we have yet to see. so many decisions to make and so much to grow up to become.


at 20 years of age, i cant believe how fast time has flew by me and i am still pretty shaken at how fast i have to adapt at where i am today. there are no more safety nets to catch me if i fall now, i am alone. whatever decisions i decide to make, i cannot afford to make mistakes because now, i plan my future and whats to become of me in time to come. as easy it may sound and be done, it really isnt at all. suddenly all sorts of thoughts fill my mind and really, it freaks the hell out of me. yea, i guess it is fun to be able to finally plan my life but it isnt so fun and all that exciting to know that there is not much of a space for failure to come in at all.


i guess im not alone and thats calms me in a way. take one step at a time; i shall and i hope i have learnt and gone through enough in my past years to make wise decisions to lead me to my own wall of success.







here's to you, b.

it's been a rollercoaster nine months plus ride and i thank you so much for making me see and learn so much in a relationship. our age gap has been a challenge for me but that only made me grow up faster and be less of that selfish girlfriend i used to be. i can proudly say that this is a serious relationship in which i can see a future in. perhaps it may be one sided and only i see where all this can be headed but nevertheless, you really are a turning point in my life. it may be ever so bitter for me but come what may and whatever that happens in time to come, i swear i take away a lot from 'us' and i have morphed into someone i never saw till now. i heart you, and i really hope it last <3

xoxo

No comments: