Thursday, June 25, 2009

what's left to do now.

thursday morning; 25 june 2009; 12.19am


it's 1 day to NUS invitationals and really what's there for me to do now is to take it easy, rest, focus and to simply have fun.

months ago, i was at ground zero scrambling to pick up the pieces in which i have left shattered for a long long time. now you see, i was never a champion winner but merely one that was just always there to complete and if you wanna make it sound bad, you could even say that i was there to add to the numbers. I have been at ground zero for a long time and seriously, who doesn't get tired of not being able to perform. somehow from within me, i always knew i could pursue my hopes and goals and perform much better. somehow from within me, there was always that passion of flame that kept burning and never died. That kept me coming back each year for more and even more hungry for something more.

now here i am, just 1 day again to NUS invitationals and this time around, i feel so much differently. i am prepared and i am confident. yea sure, i still do have butterflies in my tummy but hey, it's different now. i know for sure.

my mental strength is much stronger now and i guess i can control my emotions better as well. with the help of a stronger and more determined team than before, we have all grown so much together with the help of jeremy, our awesome possum coach. i cant tell you how grateful for just being part of this family really. we may not see or feel it but we have helped one another grow so much stronger and i forsee that we are so much more prepared for the upcoming competitions.






'now i wont give up and i wont give in; not at all. i'll be there giving my all and channeling all my emotions and strength to give it my very best shot. i can, i will and i must. i will be the art of power. for you, for me, for us.'




xoxo

No comments: