Friday, November 14, 2008

i just feel like being random laa....

i swear i put in effort in today's class...and that would of course include my powerpoint slides as well.




rp's library is pretty cool cos' i always seem to be able to find dvds to watch. i'm totally geared up for a quiet lonely friday night in bed with milo.
i got itchy fingers and decided to paint my nails and and...play with my camera of xxx years.
guess who's star i stole: minhui

and as i was watching tv, i saw this guy who reminded me of yeowei. i droped him an sms and omg...it's been months since like we last met or spoke but he's still the same can.as much as my ipode shuffle died on me after two years plus, it contains many special memories. but anyways, it made way for my new black ipod classic (ok la, not new already since it's been awhile). whatever the case, i must say that i am very proud of myself for being an owner of my handy phone cos' it's coming to almost a year old. i really doubt that i've ever used a phone for this long before without changing. guess i found the love of my life. lol.

tomorrow and sunday spells w-o-r-k for me and i don't know whether to be happy or not. this is my handy friend for the two years that i've been working at sentosa. you know what's so special about it? it gloes in the dark. HAHAHA!

No comments: