Tuesday, November 11, 2008

because some memories are to be kept.

you, yes you.

you've become that memory that is stuck lingering in my mind. it was a short while ago that i thought i found someone so close to my heart and seemingly perfect. but you, yes you, were not meant to be for me. you belonged to another, hurt me bad and left me bleeding. now you, yes you, did you know how fustrated you had me going? did you know i stupidly shed tears for you? because i was blindly in love with you, who prolly didn't know at all till today.

you, yes you still, do you know that sometimes i wonder what would happen if i played the bitch and waited and played along with you? secretly when i was so deep into you, i wanted to just go along and hopefully one day god would let me have you. but then i evaluated and thought how i deserved better. i didn't want to be the bad person. i wanted to have you. i was so attracted. you made me feel so loved occasionally when i got you. i saw the soft side of you and it never fails to make me smile still.

hey you, though i liked to be ever so playful, i wonder if you saw right through me. i guess that was always a shield that made me protect myself from you. i was so scared about what i was getting myself into. yet, i still was so tempted.

if you are reading this, yes you, i hope you don't judge me cos my feelings took over for the moment. i'm so corrupted like this. i'm a hopeless in love like this. do i look all that happy on the outside? am i trying to hard to be? we may have drifted so god damn much, but i can't help but keep coming back to the pocket full of sunshines which you gave me. it wasn't much at all but it sure cut like a knife. you, yes you, now, you are listed as special right here <3.

green tea frapp anyone?

xoxo

No comments: