Saturday, June 07, 2008

things happen and sometimes we least expect it. yes, this is gonna be one of those post in which i typed when i was listing to sad songs with a heavy heart. i guess like you said, i pushed my luck too far, thinking that you would be the one to love me a life time. i knew how i was, i knew what i was capable of doing but yet, maybe i really really never changed for you like i said i would. regrets after regrets but what's the point. it's gone. if i knew, i would have held you a little longer, kissed you a little more and just lay in bed with you just doing nothing at all. i still wanna do all those things we plan but hey, i've got to stop thinking that way.

and so i stomped into the office yesterday. i'm sorry guys, for that attitude. i couldn't hold back my tears. it comes on and off. i fought them back when i was speaking to sebby on tower. i fought them back when shiqin came into the toilet to ask if i were ok. but i let them flow freely when i was alone on tower. it hurts, like you said you hurt too. i let my attitude got the better of everything.

on wednesday i caught 'the accuracy of death' with my junior team mates. maybe like the actress, i've always had bad luck. i don't wanna fall in love. i just want to be happy. no more broken hearts and feeling like this.

i'll train so hard to become that sports woman i wanna be.



hey mom
why didn't you tell me
why didnt you teach me a thing or two
you just let me go, out into the world
you never thought to share what you knew
so i walked under a bus, i got hit by a train
keep falling in love, which is kind of the same

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe. Din know so much happen on friday.

I shld have just left u alone and stop bullying that day.