Sunday, June 29, 2008

music: leona lewis: bleeding love

yesterday was NUS invitational championships. i'm utterly speechless, demoralised, tired out and terribly upset with my performance. out of six events that i took, i had two disqualifications because of my manikin towing. sigh! it really wasn't my best performance yesterday...perhaps, it was my worst. anyways, so many new faces and suddenly i feel old. pictures and more details to be uploaded soon!




i can't help but say i'm sorry for the way i acted, but really, you hurt me, somehow. maybe i'm sensitive, maybe it's all gotta do with me. maybe i'm stress and i just needed to feel your arms around me, someone to stroke my hair and someone to love me for real. baby i don't really feel it's real. i wanted you to be with me. but why does it seem that you are clueless? why doesn't it seem that you are so distant? but i love you so much.

No comments: